Renewable Energy: the next industrial revolution.
ProEdgeWire, investor intelligence for the resource sector, is pleased to announce the 2nd Annual Technology Metals Summit -- Renewable Energy: the next industrial revolution on April 21-22, 2013 (Sunday-Monday) at the Sheraton Centre Hotel in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Tracy Weslosky, Publisher of ProEdgeWire comments: "Committed to a better understanding of rare earths and critical minerals, the Technology Metals Summit is designed to bring together industry leaders, accredited investors and senior government officials to discuss and debate the complex challenges facing this sector."
"I think the next industrial revolution is going to be on renewables." said Ron MacDonald, Executive Chairman and Director for American Vanadium Corp., Critical Elements Corporation and Canada Strategic Metals Inc. This interview comment combined with ProEdgeWire's ongoing coverage of the US' renewable energy policy and self-sustainability for critical minerals including tantalum, lithium, graphite and vanadium was the catalyst for the selection of this year’s theme - Renewable Energy: the next industrial revolution.
The Technology Metals Summit will feature debates on compelling industry topics that range from the state of the art in rare earth separation and purification chemistry to environmental and renewable energy policies. Integrated throughout the 2-day event, the Technology Metals Summit will feature twenty presentations from companies focused on rare earths, graphite and critical minerals such as beryllium, vanadium and tantalum.
"The Technology Metals Summit brings today’s most relevant producers and consumers of rare earth materials together under one roof. In today’s turbulent market, you’ll find no better forum for gaining vital market intelligence." - Ed Richardson, President, United States Magnetic Materials Association (USMMA).
Confirmed speakers for Technology Metals Summit 2013 include, but are not limited to:
- David Abraham, Senior Fellow -- Institute for the Analysis of Global Security
- Chris Berry, President & Founder -- House Mountain Partners
- Michael Berry, Ph.D -- Discovery Investing
- Alessandro Bruno, Sr. Editor -- ProEdgeWire
- Donald M. Burton, MSc., P.Geo., President -- Namibia Rare Earths
- Peter J. Cashin, MSc., P. Geo., President & CEO -- Quest Rare Minerals Ltd.
- Ian Chalmers, MSc, FAusIMM, FAIG, FIMMM, FSEG, MSGA, MGSA, FAICD, Technical & Managing Director -- Alkane Resources Ltd.
- Ken Collison, B.Sc. Mining Engineering, MEng, COO -- Ucore Rare Metals Inc.
- Steve Constantinides, Director of Technology -- Arnold Magnetic Technologies Corp.
- Clint Cox, Founder -- The Anchor House, Inc.
- Peter C. Dent, VP Business Development -- Electron Energy Corporation
- Luc Duchesne, Ph.D, Research Scientist & Author
- Anthony Dutton, MBA, President, CEO and Director -- IBC Advanced Alloys
- Gary Economo, President, CEO & Director -- Focus Graphite Corp.
- Aubrey J. Eveleigh, P.Geo., President, CEO & Director -- Zenyatta Ventures Ltd.
- Ian Gandel, LLB, BEc, FCPA, FAICD, Non-Executive Director -- Alkane Resources Ltd.
- André Gauthier, President & CEO -- Matamec Explorations Inc.
- Gorden Glenn, Consultant -- Pancontinental Uranium Corporation
- Jeff Green, Founder & President -- J.A. Green & Company
- Richard Hammen, Ph.D, President -- IntelliMet LLC.
- Antony Harwood, Ph.D, President, CEO & Director -- Montero Mining and Exploration Ltd.
- Gareth Hatch, Ph.D, C.Eng, FIMMM, FIET, President & Director -- Innovation Metals Corp. & Founding Principal -- Technology Metals Research, LLC.
- Nataliya Hearn, Ph. D. P.Eng., President and CEO -- American Rare Earths and Minerals
- James Hedrick, President -- Hedrick Consultants Inc. & Sr. Editor, REEHandbook.com
- Sasha Jacob, MBA, President & CEO -- Jacob Securities Inc.
- Dr. Lise Janelle, Author and Speaker -- Heart at Work Institute
- Blair Jordan, Capital Markets -- Euro Pacific Canada
- James Kenny, M.B.S., Director and CEO -- Frontier Rare Earths Limited
- Byron King, Editor, Outstanding Investments, Energy & Scarcity Investor -- Agora Financial
- Greg Kroll, Director of Sales and Marketing -- Molycorp Inc.
- Alain Leveque, Ph.D -- Rhodia (Solvay Group)
- Marc LeVier, B.Sc. Metallurgical Engineering, M.Sc. Metallurgical Engineering, President and Chief Executive Officer, Director -- Great Western Minerals Group Ltd.
- Jack Lifton, Founding Principal -- Technology Metals Research, LLC.
- Ron MacDonald, Executive Chairman & Director -- American Vanadium Corp. & Canada Strategic Metals Inc.
- Robert Mackay, B.Sc. Mining, President, CEO & Director -- Stans Energy Corp.
- Steve Mackowski, Technical Director -- Hastings Rare Metals Limited
- Anthony Marchese, MBA, Director, Texas Rare Earth Resources Corp. & Managing Director for Capital Markets, TriPoint Global Equities, LLC.
- Anthony ('Tony') N. Mariano, Ph.D, Founder – Mariano Consulting
- Anthony Mariano Jr., Consulting Mineral Exploration Geologist -- Mariano Consulting LLC
- Daniel McGroarty, Principal & Founder -- Carmot Strategic Group, President & Director -- U.S. Rare Earths, Inc., Founder & Executive Director -- American Resources Policy Network
- Luisa Moreno, Ph.D, MEng, Research Analyst -- Euro Pacific Canada Inc.
- Bill Radvak, B.Sc -- President, CEO and Director, American Vanadium Corp.
- Scott Remborg, Founder - Sympatico
- Ed Richardson, President -- United States Magnetic Materials Association (USMMA)
- Sylvain Saint-Pierre, Vice President Marketing, Energy and Nuclear -- SENES Consultants Limited
- Randall J. Scott, President, CEO & Director -- Rare Element Resources Ltd.
- Alan Shefsky J.D., President, CEO & Director -- Pele Mountain Resources Inc.
- Richard Spencer, B.Sc., Ph.D., P.Geo, President & CEO -- U3O8 Corp.
- Jean-Paul Tognet, Chemist & Nuclear Engineer
- Chris Tonkin, MBA, CEO & Director -- Arafura Resources Ltd.
- John C. Tumazos, CFA, Chairman -- Texas Rare Earth Resources Corp.
- Tracy Weslosky, Publisher, ProEdgeWire, Managing Partner, REE Stocks Company Ltd. and CEO, ProEdge Media Corp.
- Janice Zinck, Assistant Director Green Mining Research -- Natural Resources Canada
…and many more! Click here to register
Technology Metals Summit 2013
The 2nd Annual Technology Metals Summit -- Renewable Energy: the next industrial revolution will be held on April 21-22, 2013 (Sunday-Monday) at the Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel, 123 Queen Street West, Toronto, Ontario, Canada (Delegates receive a special discounted rate at the Sheraton). The best attended event in North America for the rare earths and strategic minerals sector with nearly 400 people present 12 countries participating in 2012, please contact Sue Glover, Event Coordinator & Business Development at Sue@ProEdgeWire.com or (+1) 416-581-0177 x106.